If you’re wondering about the CPO meaning, CPO stands for “certified pre-owned vehicle,” but you may have even seen it as certified used. Jaguar CPO vehicles are high quality and excellent condition newer models with the lower price point of a used Jaguar model. With Jaguar certified pre-owned vehicles, you’re getting the best of both worlds! Learn all about certified pre-owned vehicles and their benefits to your West Windsor drives, then explore our inventory to find the Jaguar model that checks off all your boxes. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
Jaguar CPO Vehicles
A certified pre-owned vehicle is a used vehicle that passes a series of requirements that distinguish it in terms of quality from a used Jaguar vehicle at our Edison-area dealership. Remember, not any vehicle can earn the coveted certified pre-owned vehicle. To qualify for the Jaguar CPO program, the vehicles must be held to strict criteria. So, what does “certified pre-owned” mean when it comes to Jaguar vehicles?
- Model Year: Each car must be a newer model year.
- Miles: Each car must have fewer miles on the odometer.
- Vehicle History Report: Each car must have a thorough and satisfactory vehicle history report that proves the recommended maintenance schedule in the owner’s manual was followed.
- Inspection: A Jaguar-certified dealership must perform a multi-point inspection to ensure quality. For Jaguar Princeton, it is a 165-point inspection, checking components like engine preparation, interior, paintwork, and more.
What Are the Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned Cars?
Wondering why you should opt for a certified vehicle used instead of a new Jaguar vehicle? Check out the benefits of a Jaguar certified pre-owned below:
- You can buy with confidence knowing that your vehicle has been inspected from top to bottom by a certified technician who knows Jaguar vehicles inside and out.
- Every CPO car comes with a comprehensive warranty package to protect your vehicle.
- A certified pre-owned warranty from Jaguar comes with a transferable warranty, vehicle history report, and roadside assistance.
Used vs. Certified Pre-Owned vs. New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles normally have lower prices and a larger variety of options when it comes to makes, models, features, mileage, and age.
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are an excellent middle ground. They include premium amenities for a lower price than in a new vehicle, but with more quality assurance and vehicle history knowledge than with a used vehicle.
- New Vehicles provide you with the latest technologies and the added peace of mind that comes with owning a new vehicle.
Explore Our CPO Inventory at Jaguar Princeton
Want to see firsthand why more and more Franklin Township car shoppers are opting for a Jaguar CPO? Visit Jaguar Princeton to see for yourself.Contact us today with any questions, and don’t hesitate to visit our dealership in Princeton for a test drive.