How much does it cost for an oil change? A Jaguar oil change cost varies depending on your vehicle, the oil type needed, and other factors. For instance, a Jaguar F-PACE oil change cost could be different than the cost for a Jaguar XE. Typically, regular oil changes range from $25 to $50. At Jaguar Princeton, we offer competitive prices and service specials on oil changes and tire rotations, and our factory-trained technicians have been trained to address your vehicle's needs. Don't hesitate to contact our service center for specific pricing or to schedule your service appointment.
How Much Does it Cost for an Oil Change?
Depending on your luxury car's requirements, a Jaguar oil change cost does vary depending on these factors:
- Synthetic oil is usually more expensive than conventional oil and could average between $45 and $70. However, it lasts longer and is designed for high-performance engines. With that said, it's not required in most Jaguar vehicles. Check your vehicle's owner's manual to see if your vehicle requires synthetic oil.
- If you want the performance of synthetic oil at a more affordable price, consider getting a synthetic/conventional blend.
- Service departments may charge little more than the cost of the oil and labor, but this is their opportunity to show they can handle the task now and in the future.
- If you have a new Jaguar vehicle, the warranty could include complimentary routine maintenance like oil changes for a certain number of months/miles.
An oil change is often a good time to get other service issues addressed. If your brakes, steering, or ignition are having any problems, consult with the experienced technicians at Jaguar Princeton near West Windsor. We can perform a quick inspection to see what the problem is.
Why Trust Jaguar Princeton for an Oil Change?
You know the Jaguar F-PACE oil change cost, but you're probably wondering why you should make the drive from Pennsylvania to visit Jaguar Princeton for your Jaguar oil change? We offer lots of amenities and perks at our Princeton service center:
- Our factory-trained and certified technicians know your vehicle inside and out and can handle any service tasks. You can rest assured that your vehicle is in great hands with our team!
- If your luxury vehicle is covered by a Jaguar maintenance plan, your oil changes could be included at little to no cost to you.
- While many people believe that a Jaguar oil cost is higher at a dealership than one from a corner auto shop, that's often not the case. Contact us for current pricing and details about our current specials!
How to Get to Jaguar Princeton From Pennsylvania!
To get to our Princeton dealership, hop onto the local highway that gets you to US-202 S/US-206 S. From there:
- Take the US-206 S exit toward NJ-28/Somerville/Princeton
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on US-206 S
- Continue straight to stay on US-206 S
- Continue onto US-206 BYP
- Slight left onto US-206 S
Don't hesitate to give us a call for better/quick directions when you're in the area!
Schedule Your Jaguar Oil Change Today!
We've answered, how much does it cost for an oil change and the average Jaguar F-PACE oil change cost, now it's time to schedule your appointment! We strive to make your service appointment efficient and stress-free! Don't hesitate to contact our service center if you have any questions or would like additional service-related tips to keep your luxury vehicle performing at its best!