|2021 Jaguar F-PACE||CATEGORY||2021 Jaguar E-PACE|
|$49,995 MSRP*||Starting Price||TBD|
|18-inch alloy wheels||Wheels||17-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels|
|31.5 cubic feet||Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up)||22.4 cubic feet|
|186.9 inches / 81.5 inches||Overall Length / Width||173.0 inches / 78.1 inches|
Is it time to trade-in your vehicle and upgrade to a luxury crossover SUV that’s going to enhance your driving experience? You will likely compare across the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE during your search, as they’re both impeccable vehicles that have the performance, technologies, and amenities to improve your commutes to West Windsor. E-PACE or F-PACE? Which will earn the top spot on your driveway near Edison? Find out as we compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Jaguar E-PACE with Jaguar Princeton.
Jaguar E-PACE or F-PACE: Dimensions
Both luxury SUVs are set up to comfortably seat five adult passengers, but the new E-PACE is compact, which means it’s better suited for city driving and getting in and out of tight parking spots. The new F-PACE, however, is larger with more cargo space and rear legroom. Compare the dimensions below:
2021 Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
- 186.9 inches long, 81.5 inches wide, 65.5 inches high
- 31.5 cubic feet of cargo space
2021 Jaguar E-PACE Dimensions
- 173 inches long, 78.1 inches wide, 64.9 inches high
- 22.4 / 49.5 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seats up / down
Jaguar E-PACE or F-PACE: Standard Features
Whether you choose the F-PACE or E-PACE, your vehicle will come equipped with a 10-inch Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Emergency Braking Assistance, Lane Keep Assist, Front and Rear Parking aids, and much more! However, the higher-up F-PACE trim levels offer several standard features that require you to pay extra if you decide to opt for the E-PACE.
Below is a look at the standard features in the F-PACE and E-PACE:
- Jaguar F-PACE: The base model includes 10-way power front seats, Jaguar InControl® Remote and Protect™, a 380W Meridian™ Sound System, and a sliding panoramic moonroof.
- Jaguar E-PACE: The base E-PACE includes 8-way power front seats, LED headlights, heated door mirrors, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Jaguar E-PACE or F-PACE: Engine Options
Will the engine specs make or break your decision? Compare the engine specs of both luxury vehicles below to see which one meets your driving expectations:
Jaguar F-PACE Engine Options
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine: 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque, and 22/27 city/hwy mpg
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine: 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque, and 22/27 city/hwy mpg
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine: 380 hp, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 18/23 city/hwy mpg
- 5.0L supercharged V8 engine: 550 hp, 502 lb-ft of torque, and 16/21 city/hwy mpg
Jaguar E-PACE Engine Options
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine: 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque, and 21/28 city/hwy mpg
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine: 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque, and 21/27 city/hwy mpg
Compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Jaguar E-PACE in Princeton!
Now that you have compared both luxury SUVs, explore the F-PACE color options, interior features, and more, visit our Franklin Township-area dealership for a test drive. We’ll make sure that you find the vehicle that’s right for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the Jaguar F-PACE price or the E-PACE interior features!