|2021 Jaguar F-PACE||vs.||2021 Porsche Macan|
|2.0L P250 i4||Base Engine||Turbocharged inline 4|
|246 hp||Horsepower||248 hp|
|5,291 lbs||Towing Capacity||4,409 lbs|
|135 mph||Top Speed||141 mph|
The luxury SUV market has some great vehicles out there but two seem to merit a closer comparison: the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan. Both are packed with great technology and handle well, but the F-PACE stands out by having the most value and options for Princeton drivers. Jaguar Princeton details the pertinent specs for the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan comparison below!
2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan: Engines and Performance
West Windsor drivers should expect some powerful engine options on either the Jaguar Macan or F-PACE. But which gives you the most power for your money?
- 2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan Engines: The 246-hp 2.0L P250 i4 on the F-PACE is comparable to the 248-hp Turbocharged inline-4 on the Macan.
- 2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan Towing Capacity: While these vehicles have comparable engines, the 5,291 pounds of towing capacity on the F-PACE is significantly higher than the towing capacity on the Macan.
Not only does the F-PACE outperform its luxury SUV rival; it does so at a lower starting MSRP.*
2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan: Technology Features
Edison drivers shopping for a luxury SUV can expect a lot of technology features in the Macan or F-PACE. But, as you can see below, the standard features on the F-PACE add a little more: a bigger touchscreen, more DC power outlets, and added connectivity.
2021 Porsche Macan Standard Technology:
- Available hands-free power liftgate
- Available cooled front seats on the base trim level
- Standard sport seats
Warranty: Jaguar I-PACE vs. Tesla Model X
Both Jaguar and Tesla include comprehensive warranties with their vehicles, allowing you peace of mind when it comes time for regular maintenance. See which warranty you would prefer on the Franklin Township roads:
Jaguar EliteCare I-PACE Warranty Coverage:
- 10.9-inch touchscreen with navigation
- Porsche Connect music streaming app
- Two 12-volt DC power outlets,
- Available Connect Plus with real-time information
2021 F-PACE Standard Technology:
- 11.4-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Jaguar Touch Pro™ infotainment
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Three 12-volt DC power outlets.
It’s not just the standard technology that makes the F-PACE stand out. It’s also the upgrades that Franklin Township drivers who want a hi-tech car can get. With advanced displays and connectivity controls, you’ll have the world at your fingertips inside the F-PACE.
2021 F-PACE Available Technology:
- Touch Pro™ Duo – Includes an additional touchscreen.
- Pivi Pro7 – Sophisticated infotainment, and navigation system with hi-res 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, artificial intelligence, and more.
- Head-Up Display projecting vital vehicle information, navigation tools, and other important info right onto your window so you’re not distracted when driving.
2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. Porsche Macan: Safety and Warranty
Either the Macan or F-PACE rewards their drivers with an array of safety features. With advanced driving assistance, you’ll feel more confident on tricky roads. Both these luxury SUVs have features like:
- Advanced Traction Control
- Lane Departure Warning
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
An additional perk on the F-PACE is the Jaguar Warranty, one of the major reasons that people choose Jaguar vehicles. This company is so proud of their cars, they give you a huge amount of coverage:
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™
Test Drive the F-PACE Today!
As you can see, the F-PACE is truly a special vehicle — it performs like a juggernaut and has tons of luxurious features. We’re happy to have it ready for Princeton drivers to test drive at Jaguar Princeton. You can even securely apply for financing online with the help of our finance department! Contact us today about the Jaguar F-PACE SVR price, our current inventory, and to see the F-PACE for yourself.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for XE and E-PACE, $1,150 for XF, XJ, F-TYPE, F-PACE, and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms, and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.